The great news is that she is carving more this year so if you want one go visit her site to find out how to contact her. Click here
Phoebe will see you tomorrow with a giveaway.
Hi everyone! Before we get to the Fill-Ins, I want to give you an update on Phoebe’s blood work. Her thyroid is now fine with 1/2 pill twice a day. She does have the start of kidney disease though. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home when the vet called so that is all I know for now. When I talk to the vet we will discuss the diet.
Friendly Fill-Ins Week 22. Be sure to add your link on McGuffy’s Reader.
1. My favorite store is _____________________.
2. An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is _______________________.
3. At Halloween, I .
4. I the supernatural, because .
- My favorite store is MICHAEL’S CRAFT STORE.
- An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is THAT THE MAN I DATED BEFORE I MET MY HUBBY MOVED TO FLORIDA AND STAYED. I HAD PRAYED HE WOULD MOVE BACK HERE.
- At Halloween, I HAVE THE HO– USE ALL DECORATED EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER GET TRICK OR TREATERS.
- I BELIEVE IN the supernatural, because I HAVE READ MANY BOOKS BY PSYCHICS THAT DO SPEAK TO THE DEAD AND THEY SURE CONVINCED ME.
One prayer we do hope gets answered is for Phoebe’s Purrince. His latest vet recommended euthanasia despite his being healthy. He is always welcome to live with us as an option, but this vet doesn’t think re-homing would work. If you have any suggestions please visit them. And please pray.
We are also praying for everyone to be safe from Hurricane Matthew.
The word today for #JHC is Monster.
My Stinky was not afraid of our Frankenstein Monster. I miss my Stinky.
Hi everyone! Phoebe’ s post has been preempted today for Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day. Last year, when we first posted on this day, I had no idea that soon after 3 of my furbabies would be at The Rainbow Bridge for this year’s remembrance day.
Thank you to Ann of Zoolatry for these beautiful graphics and for always making a special one for each pet that leaves us. And thank you to Deb Barnes of Zee and Zoey for creating this special day to remember our beloved pets ( not that we would ever forget).
1. Post for three consecutive days.
2. Choose and share one or three quotes each day.
3. Challenge three additional bloggers each day.
Today is Day 1 of my challenge and because I completed a quote challenge
Hi everyone! I am doing a giveaway today , but first I told Sammy I would tell you about The Cardwood Derby. As you know, he is a Cat Scout and every year they make their own vehicles for a derby. It doesn’t have to be a car so
Mom he made a Dr. Who TARDIS.
Here is the giveaway- something for your Mom and Dad and something for you. There is a mini coloring book and scrapbook.
Extra smelly crocheted toys, I think there is some valerian in these. The pink one is a small pillow and this other one is a “happy pill”. Comment for a chance to win, you can comment daily through Wednesday for more chances.
Grammie is going to watch us 2 days this week, I am so excited! I love her so very much. She was here on Thursday so I did a dance on my pole for her and she gave me a dollar. I would have done it for free, but I didn’t want to hurt her feelings and not take the dollar.
Hi everyone. I am taking the Pet Blogger Challenge hosted by GoPetFriendly . But first a Stinky update. She didn’t want to eat on Saturday which I know could lead to a lot of problems. I had medicine left from Lucy so I gave her a dose of mirtazapine (( 1/8 of a pill). After a while, she did want some food, not as much as usual, but she did eat few times. It made her very loopy though and I feared we were going to lose her. I am going to call the eye specialist Monday morning and explain that we can’t wait until Friday and see if they can get us in sooner. I am very scared for her so please keep praying and purring.
1. How long have you been blogging? And, for anyone who is visiting for the first time, please give a quick description of the subject of your blog.
I have been blogging for 1 year and 7 months. My blog is about the life my husband and I share with our 14 cats.
2. What is the one thing that you accomplished during 2015, either on your blog or because of it, that made you most proud?
In 2015, I was able to spread the word about kitties in need and I know some of my readers donated to help. I am proud to be part of such a caring group of cat lovers.
3. Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? (Please include a link.)
Phoebe’s posts are my favorites ( she gets more comments than I do too). My favorite would be when she started The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bikini:
4. A common theme from last year’s challenge was that many of us wanted to increase the size of our audiences. Whether or not we intend to monetize our blogs, it seems we’d all like to reach more people. It feels good to know that we’re connecting with others, sharing a laugh or supporting a cause, and it’s motivating to see those numbers grow! What is one thing you’ve done in the past year that has brought more traffic to your blog?
I join every hop and blog sharing post that I can. This has helped me find more blogs to read and brought me more readers.
5.Which of your blog posts got the most traffic this year? Why do you think it was so popular? (Please include a link.) Goodbye My Sweet Lucy was the post with the most traffic. We had to say goodbye to our 16 and a half-year old kitty, Lucy. She was a big part of the blog and always willing to wear costumes and hats for photos. She clearly touched many lives and everyone gave their condolences. The blogosphere is like a family and very supportive especially during times like that.
6. What is one blog that you read religiously – other than your own – and what makes you such a devoted reader? (Please include a link.)
I read well over 100 blogs/ day and they are all unique in their own way which makes me keep coming back to them. Here is the link to my list of favorites : http://www.15andmeowing.com/blogosphere/ ( they are not in order of preference)
7. What resources do you rely on to enhance your technical, writing, photography, social media, or other skills that improve your blog? I read the blog Mostly Blogging for tips. I would love to improve my technical skills on WordPress, but haven’t found a place to do that .
8. What is the best piece of advice you can offer other bloggers?
If you want people to care about your blog, you need to care about others’ blogs too. I know many people have full time jobs in addition to blogging, but you should at least try to write a comment once a week on all the blogs you read or people won’t know you are reading their blogs.
9. What is your vision for your blog in 2016? Do you have specific goals?
I want to make money blogging so I can donate it to my weekly ROAR. I have 2 children’s picture books written based on our cats that I would love to get published as well which would be sold through the blog. My biggest goal is to figure out how to get my blog posts to the people that signed up for it in their email.
10. You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there one blogging challenge you’d like help with, or one aspect of your blog that you’d like input on?
I would love to know how to get my posts to people’s emails: I paid for Mailpoet and they tell me my server is blocked and I need to pay ( in addition to them) for another service like mailchimp. I don’t want to have to pay twice and I am afraid to lose all the information when I try to move the email addresses to the other account.
Hi everyone ! It is Selfie Sunday again already. I got mail from my Purrince on Friday.
I got to see Grammie on Friday too. I love her so very much.
This Friday is Stinky’s appointment with the eye doctor. Mom is very worried about her because she wasn’t very hungry on Saturday so please say a prayer for Stinky.
Mom promised Toby that Penny would do a selfie for him today so here it is:
We are hopping with The Cat on My Head
Happy Tuesday everyone! We have more photos from Christmas to share, these are all about treats.
Phoebe wants Grammie to know she loves her so very much.
Happy Thursday everyone! I decided to upgrade my Christmas stocking this year.
Stinky went to the vet Wednesday. She can see that the retina in her bad eye is flat, but she can’t tell us why. She gave Mom the number for a kitty eye specialist about an hour away so Mom is going to call today. She is hoping to get in for Monday or she may have to wait until after Christmas. Mom was actually a little relieved because she would rather have a problem in the eye than in the brain. Thank you all for your purrs and prayers. We will keep you posted.
I haven’t seen my Grammie since Monday. I love her so very much, I hope she visits today.
Mom wrote another article on The Daily Mewz There are lots of interesting articles on that site.
We snail mailed and emailed our Christmas card and tried to get to everyone. If we missed you, we are very sorry. Please take this:
Mom heard about a little girl that was burned on 75 % of her body in a fire, the girl lost her father and 3 siblings in the fire too. All she wants for Christmas is cards, the address is on this link: