Hi everyone. I am still taking a break, but I wanted to join Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Noel is hanging in there ( knock on wood, 3 times). I have no idea how long she will be with us. She amazes me. She is so frail, but eats most of the time and moves around quite a bit. I thought we were going to have to help her to The Bridge this week, I am glad that hasn’t happened yet. I still plan to keep spending a lot of time with her. I am thankful that I can be home most of the time with no other commitments.
I also wanted to join Sammy’s Poetry Day. Pam was so sweet to use a photo I offered her of an odd vehicle that used to go by my house. I thought it would make a fun poetry prompt. It is actually called a velomobile. Click here to learn more.
Every day when I went to get my mail
this rode by without fail.
I was surprised to find out it is a bike
nothing you would drive on the turnpike
You can buy a kit to make it yourself
but to fit inside you need to be the size of an elf
Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs,my co-host has kindly offered to come up with all 4 fill-ins for Friday and host it herself this week so be sure to visit her blog to get the statements.
I am hoping to visit blogs, but I will be sporadic for now. Thank you all for your kind comments, purrs and prayers on Monday’s post.
I am going to take a break from blogging to spend every moment with Noel. I fear the end is near and we are going to have to make that awful decision this week. She is just fur and bones. I can see she is getting weaker by the day so I plan to spend all my time with her until the end.
This photo was taken on September 1st and she has rapidly declined since. I am hoping she will rally for a while, but I am also realistic.
Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I joined ____________ in _______________.
2. I wish I’d asked _______________ about _________________.
3. _________ had the biggest impact on who I am today.
4. _________ is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
1. I joined theCWA in 2019, but most of you already knew that.
2. I wish I’d asked my Dad more about his younger years.
3. My first cat, KaChoo (1994-2010) had the biggest impact on who I am today. My love for her made me into the cat lady that I am today.
4. Home is the most beautiful place I have ever been. My house is small and nothing special, but it is filled with my kitties and that makes it the most beautiful place in my eyes.
We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful that The Great One enjoyed her first day of preschool. She is almost four and will go 3 days a week. I am also thankful I got to go over and take her first day photo. I took my niece’s ( her mother) first day photo from preschool -college and I hope to do the same for her and her little sister.
Here’s a Flashback Photo of my Angel from September 2014 on Meow Like a Pirate Day. We are looking forward to that on the 19th and will be having a giveaway.