Drake is posing with my Nanny doll. Back in 1996 or 97 , I bought my niece a Nanny Doll and one for me. Sadly, she no longer has hers. Mine was decorative, but now I let The Great One play with it when she visits. She always asks to play with the Bananey doll 🙂 I should change the battery even though this one is the original and she still talks. Phoebe wrote about it back in 2017, to see her post, click here.
By the way, did you know Fran Drescher is in a new show called Indebted? I have seen the first 2 episodes and I like it.
I am once again trying to declutter. Let It Go by Peter Walsh and Cozy Minimalist Home by Myquyllyn Smith are great inspirations for doing that. I wish I could get my hubby on board though.
I am also seeking joy so I just read The Joy of Appreciative Living by Jacqueline Kelm and The Joy Plan by Kaia Roman. The main idea of these is finding something to be thankful for daily. And daydreaming about what you want once a week to help manifest it.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I always carry ________________ with me.
2.I would love to know why ______________?
3. I express my love in the form of _________.
4. _________ makes me feel like the luckiest individual alive.
1. I always carry Hope with me. She’s a tiny pewter angel I keep in my purse.
2. I would love to know why white playdough is never sold in individual containers- they make you buy a whole set. Any other color you can get for 50 cents. The Great One has the dentist kit and she needs a lot of white to make the teeth.
3. I express my love in the form of thoughtful gifts, spending time with loved ones and cooking. Plus the poor kitties get covered in kisses.
4. Sammy sleeping on my head makes me feel like the luckiest person alive.