Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I refuse to shop in ____________________.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is _________________________.
3. I’m dreaming of _________.
4. I wouldn’t touch _________ with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
1. I refuse to shop in Hollister. Words can’t express how much I hate that store. It is over priced crap and the music is so loud. My Mom and I used to dread going in there with my niece. Of course, when The Great One is old enough, we will probably go in for her. Not a fan of Aberchrombie either.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is Michael’s Craft Store. I love that place. I could spend hours thinking of what I could create. And I would enjoy crocheting too.
3. I’m dreaming of Nicolas Cage ( nothing naughty).
4. I wouldn’t touch marijuana with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. I am disgusted that my state allows recreational use now and there are “pot shops” popping up all over.
Hi everyone! I am just joining Comedy Plus’ Awww… Mondays this week. I am tired from all the shopping, cooking and eating I did this weekend. I didn’t even get to the decorating yet. I got Trouble this shirt that says, “Dear Santa, I Can Explain”. It was only $3 at the store, 5 Below.
Trouble wanted to look her best for her first Thanksgiving. I used lunapic to frame the photo.
We have good news! Moo has been found. She is coming home for a brief rest while I tweak her travel plans. Sadly, many bloggers that signed up for a visit are no longer blogging. Thank you Carol, for taking Moo to Alaska, she has traveled further than I ever have 🙂
*Disclaimer- we received Temptations Holiday Dinner Cat Treats, 16 oz. tub in exchange for a fair review. All opinions are our own.
Sammy loved them
Trouble did too
And JoanieTrouble even tried to steal Brody’s portion. Everyone liked them, even KaTwo who rarely eats treats.
Temptations Holiday Dinner is turkey and sweet potato flavored. I am sure it is safer to give your cats these instead of some of your Thanksgiving dinner ( although my cats will probably score some turkey). A 16 ounce tub is only $7.98 and shipping is free on orders over $49 so stock up. If you hurry, you can get some in time for Thanksgiving. Click here
Hi everyone. Before we get started we want to remember a fellow blogger and sweet friend. I was very sad to read that Sarah Andrews ( Roby Sweet) passed away. She was an amazing writer, I loved her Miss Cuddlywump’s series and her blog posts as well. To read her obituary and sign the guest book, click here.
I used Lunapic once again because it is so easy. I used the “Night” effect on Trouble. She may have been acting good in yesterday’s photo, but she scared the heck out of my husband and I yesterday. We couldn’t locate her for a few hours and searched everywhere. My hubby and I were getting mad at each other. He insisted she must be in one of the boxes of Halloween decorations and I knew that wasn’t possible, but I went through them all- twice. She was either in our bedroom or the spare room, I left both doors open and she finally came strolling into the living room like nothing had happened. Like she didn’t know we had been calling for her and shaking the treat container. We had checked every closet, under every piece of furniture, even outside. She definitely won that round of hide and seek.