Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful.
Today is National Wear Red Day to raise awareness of heart disease. It is for humans, but Emmy has a heart problem so she has agreed to wear a red scarf. I framed her photo and added the text on Lunapic. Unfortunately, she didn’t agree to keep her eyes open.
Here are my thankfuls-
1. Coffee with a friend on Tuesday.
2. Tallulah went to the vet Monday, she has lost a lot of weight. I am thankful it is just her thyroid which is easy to deal with.
3. Prancie also went to the vet, she got a rabies shot. I asked for a one year one so there would be less stuff going into her. We still don’t really know what happened to her a few months ago so I don’t want to take an chances.
4. Lunch and shopping with my Mom on Wednesday.
5. Bargain on socks at Macy’s, between the sale and plenti points, I got 6 pairs for $2. I love a bargain.
6. Lots of reading time this week.
7. Hubby and I went to the nursing home to visit his former secretary ( for 27 years) -she was doing well and the place is cheerful and doesn’t have the typical nursing home smell.
8. Thankful that my parents kept me safe from all harm, I feel so bad when I hear of kids that are abused in many different ways For example, all those gymnasts abused at the hands of a supposed Doctor.
9. Thankful for my warm home in this very cold and snowy weather.
10. A phone call from one of my friends who is a nun, it was nice to catch up.