Hi everyone! We have a fun product to tell you about today.
*Disclaimer: We received a Trixie Fantasy Board Interactive Cat Toy from Chewy in exchange for a fair review. All opinions are our own.
The Trixie Fantasy Board Interactive Cat Toy has 4 games in one fun package. For game one, you put treats in one section and cover it with balls. Sammy had no trouble digging those out, in fact, no one else gets a turn.
Sammy also enjoys game 2, the treats fall through layers as he goes to get them, but he gets them eventually.
Trouble likes that one too.
The trouble is these two piggies don’t give anyone else a chance to play.
Game 3 has 2 scoops on springs so when kitty goes for them, the treats are catapulted out. My kitties are not geniuses so they haven’t mastered that one yet. There is also a game 4 for lazy kitties to get treats while lying down.
Trixie Fantasy Board Interactive Cat Toy is on sale this month for only $17.79 and don’t forget to stock up because orders over $49 ship free. And all orders arrive in one to two days, most of my orders arrive in less than 24 hours. Click here to order your own.
Trouble is mad at her Grammie. She was cat sitting yesterday and 5 minutes after we left, she heard a big crash. A bunch of stuff was knocked over in the living room and all paws pointed to Trouble so she got put in a time out in the PTU. On Black Cat Appreciation Day!
Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section.
1. I am going_________________.
2. I want to be more ______________.
3. Once in a blue moon, I _________.
4. I have a large collection of _________.
1. I am going to get a much needed pedicure on Saturday.
2. I want to be more mindful. I feel like I have a ping pong ball in my head, I never concentrate fully on anything.
3. Once in a blue moon, I got out after 4PM. I know that sounds odd, but I rarely go out in the evening unless it is to a wake, wedding or something like that.
4. I have a large collection of Halloween decorations and I can’t wait to get them out for the season.
Today is Black Cat Appreciation Day. Most of you know that black cats are least likely to be adopted because many people think they are bad luck which is ridiculous. They are just as sweet and loving as any other color kitty.