Congratulations to The Kitties Blue for winning our book giveaway ( don’t worry, I will send toys too).
We want to give our condolences to our dear friend Kali’s family. She left for the Rainbow Bridge on Tuesday. She was co-founder of The Crotchety Cougars with Phoebe. She was a sweet and beautiful girl who will be missed by everyone who knew her.
Emmy is here to announce the winner of her Dr. Seuss Giveaway…and the winner is The Island Cats. Congratulations! We can’t wait to see you in that hat.
I am thankful that we have a lot of warm and soft places to snooze so I don’t need the tent.
Here is my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day. We were asked to write a poem based on this photo.
Angry waves surround
pirates pillaging the ship
no help to be found
And the winner of the Valentine’s Giveaway is Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles.
And here are The Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. The Winter Olympics ____________________.
2. I think the most romantic movie (or book) is ___________________________.
Hi everyone! I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful I am not the one going to the vet today. Sammy is getting a dental and Polar Bear is getting blood work for his thyroid.
I have a poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day. This week was a toughie, we had to come up with a poem to go with this photo.
That’s the best I could do.
Her are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
2. I _____________________.
3. One holiday memory that I cherish is .
4. I always thought that Santa ____________________.
Hi everyone! I am happy to report that mom has been doing lots of stupid things that I can write about.
She forgot to put the cranberry sauce out on Thanksgiving Day. Good thing there were cranberries in the cornbread stuffing.
Dad was making tea and asked mom to add hot water to the cups to warm them up, but when he went to make the tea, she had added cold water.
Emmy has a something to say too.
I now know why Phoebe had these earmuffs. This mom lady sings Christmas songs. Although, I don’t think what she does could be called singing, she sounds like a wounded cow.
And the winner of the Black Cats Tell All book is Laila and Minchie!
The rafflecopter for the other book ends tomorrow ( the author is in charge of that one because mom is too stupid, I mean challenged to work rafflecopter.) We will be having a few more giveaways soon.
We are joining The Cat on my Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop.
Before we get started though, the winner of the cat mug ( and crocheted cat toys) is Cat Scout Charles. Congratulations! Prancie will announce the winner of the Black Cats Tell All book on Sunday. You have until 9PM EST to enter.
The word prompt this week is family. I guess Emmy has decided she likes her family.
I used ribbet to add a frame to the photo so that is my art.
Here are my thankfuls-
- Leftovers- I sent my mom home with a lot and we have enough for days too.
- turkey soup
- turkey salad with cranberries, pecans and mayo
- A nice,relaxing Thanksgiving. My mom and I even worked on a puzzle as we planned our shopping strategy for Black Friday.
- Surviving Black Friday- most stores had enough workers so there were hardly any lines and everything we went for was still available.
- The “great one” is going to be a big sister.
- Prancie’s blood work was good , her thyroid is in normal range, she gained a pound and her heart sounded good.
- Sammy’s blood work was good too-except for his thyroid, but that is treatable with a pill.
- Christmas music on my favorite radio station. The alarm goes off to the radio so it is nice to hear the Christmas music.
- Going shopping on Black Friday with my mom. I know some are against going because of the crowds and frenzy, but it is something we always do and I am thankful we were healthy enough to go ( and I pray we will be for many years to come).
Hi everyone! I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful that I have been getting to go for two walks a day with my folks.
Grammie picked up my medicine at the vet today- thanks Grammie. I love you so very much. I still take my anti-nausea meds so I won’t lose my appetite.
I will never be a lap cat
but sometimes I will wear a hat.
I like beef and turkey, but not lamb
I sure hope I get a visit from my Gram(mie)
I have a hunch
mom and Grammie are going to lunch
I hope they get me a new harness
after Labor day I can’t wear a pink dress
And the winner is Crystal’s Photo Blogging Site. Her adorable kitty will enjoy the mat.
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. My favorite fictional character is ______________________-.
2. A new tv show or film I am looking forward to this Fall is ____________________.
3. One of my very favourite books is .
Hi everyone! Time to announce the winner of the giveaway for an IKEA mouse.
By the way, I haven’t seen Grammie since last Wednesday! I love her so very much, I hope she visits me soon.
And the winner is Teddy of One Spoiled Cat! Congratulations! Your white mouse will go out in the mail today. Everyone else, don’t worry, we will be doing another mouse giveaway soon.
Hi everyone! Emmy wanted to say hi today.
Now would you look at all these books. Mom is always giving stuff away and decluttering, but she seems to have lost her mind. Her and Dad went to a book sale, it was the last day and all books were free so she came home with 49!!!! Of those, 4 were for Dad, 1 for Grammie ,1 for The Great One
and the rest were all for her. I think I should pee on them, I would be doing her a favor because she would have to get rid of them. This is just too much clutter. And ironically, one of the books is titled, Throw Out Fifty Things. Mom read it and threw away 50 things back in 2012, and continues to declutter, but she clearly has given up.
I hope Grammie visits soon. I love her so very much. She is supposed to be here Wednesday.
And the winner of the Sharknado catnip mat and crocheted fishies is As the World Purrs!
PS: If you have a wordpress blog and don’t see a comment from Mom, please check SPAM. Every once in a while WordPress decided it doesn’t like her and does that. Sorry.