Hi everyone! I am late this week with my Ten Things of Thankful, but better late than never.
Also, you need to use your imagination on my A-Z creation. It is a sea Urchin.
Here are my thankfuls-
- Cold medicine- daytime so I don’t sleep all day.
- Cold medicine -nightly so I can sleep.
- Joanie, my very own nurse.
- We had to move our enormous entertainment center after 25 years to fix and electrical outlet- thankful for a strong neighbor and his son that moved it for us.
- I found 3 cds and a dvd behind it, they were from 2006.Odd thing is, I never knew they were missing.
- Also moved a bookcase and found a cool canvas with taxis and a framed photo that I had forgotten about.
- A great electrician that is retired, but still came over to help with our electrical issue.
- Thankful I am in a position to help a kitty in need ( Trouble).
- Warmer weather, but not too warm.
- Lots of library books to read, they seem to have all come in at once.
We are also joining Comedy Plus’ new Tuesday Fun blog hop.