Joanie is happy that The Great One came over to play with her. I am happy too because she didn’t want to come over for several months. I go to her house to see her often, but she is like me in preferring to be home. Well, she finally decided she needed to come see Joanie.
We played costume shop and all these stuffies bought their Halloween costumes 🙂
Millie made a big mistake when he decided to be friendly. He got dressed as Elsa.
Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to ___________________________.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it ________________________.
3. I want to improve my _________.
4. Surprises are _________.
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to Nicolas Cage. ( I bet you all knew that)
2. If I had a boat, I would name it KaChoo after my first cat ( 1994-2010).
3. I want to improve my writing skills. I am really bad at being descriptive.
4. Surprises are sometimes good and sometimes not so good. I hope all your surprises are good.