Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I didn’t _____________until I ________________.
2. I try to ____________________.
3. My fear of _________ keeps me from _________.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt _________.
1. I didn’t fly a kite until I was 50 years old. I got The Great One an Elsa kite that we flew this summer.
2. I try to have a clutter free home, but my hubby doesn’t make it easy.
3. My fear of driving in the highway keeps me from going a lot of places.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt all my loved ones ( in a good way) and I would check in on Nicolas Cage from time to time.
Hi everyone. I am still mostly taking a break, but I wanted to join Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and Meow Like a Pirate Day! Noel is still hanging in there ( knock on wood, 3 times). Prancie gave us quite a scare last Friday and she is still not back to her old self. She has an ultrasound Friday. Her kidneys have gotten worse since February, but not enough to have gotten her so dehydrated. We are very worried.She is such a good patient and takes the fluids well. I am thankful she is still with us too.
Joanie and Gremmie are really into Pirate Day.
Noel wanted to join in too.
Emmy was not thrilled to pose ( as you can see by my arm). We are having a giveaway for Pirate Day. The prize is a copy of Emmy’s book and a Pirate print catnip mat. Sorry I can only afford to ship in the US. To enter just comment on this post before Sunday at 9 PM 9 EST). Winner will be announced Monday ( unless one of my kitties gets sicker).
Hi everyone! I am a day late for Sabi Saturday, but here is my entry. (Sabi Saturday is a hop where you show something old, repurposed or upcycled.
We have repurposed a lot of screen doors for use inside the house. This is one in the kitchen leading to the hallway. We had to come up with a way to separate cats and allow heat and air to pass through the doors.
Joanie and Gremmie wanted to do the selfie for today.