Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. _______________________ is an awful _______________________.
2. I always read __________________________ sections of the newspaper.
3. Black cats _________.
4. _________ is my favorite treat.
1. A Day No Pigs Would Die is an awful piggy snuff novel. I didn’t have to read this in school, but when I was a tutor, some kids had to read it and it is just awful.
2. I always read the obituaries and comic sections of the newspaper. I check my horoscope too. 🙂
3. Black Cats are beautiful and sweet just like all other cats.
Joanie has been testing lots of costumes. Starting Sunday, we will have 3 days of costumes with a movie theme. We will tell you the year the movie came out as a hint. Then on Halloween , we will announce the winner of who got the most correct. I hope I can get all the cats to participate.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section.
1. The best teacher I ever had was _____________________.
2. The worst teacher I ever had was ____________________.
3. I recently learned how to _________.
4. I think everyone should know how to _________.
The best teacher I ever had was my English teacher in high school that I had sophomore and junior year. I have had many good teachers in my life, but she really stands out.
The worst teacher I ever had was a Geometry teacher in high school. I don’t think she really knew what she was doing, she used to just read off of her notes and couldn’t answer questions from students.
I recently learned how to get the batter/breadcrumbs to stay on my onion rings.
Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section.
1. My neighbors_____________________.
2. The last thing I purchased online was __________________.
3. I have never _________.
4. Anything is possible if _________.
1. My neighbors on both sides of us are wonderful. One couple is older and have lived there for 50 years, the other couple is closer in age to us, also cat lovers.
2. The last thing I purchased online was a Keurig carafe my niece asked me to get her for her birthday. She is going to be 30, I feel very old. Her 2nd child is due on the same day as her birthday, that would be cool.
3. I have never left the country. I have no desire to either. Actually, I don’t even like leaving my home.
4.Anything is possible if you never give up and keep a positive attitude.
We are thankful that Tallulah and Emmy are both feeling better. I already notice Emmy doing more of her night “hunting” and leaving me toys.I think that means her medicine is making her feel better.
And Mrs. Potato Head is glad she was able to outrun Gremmie. I don’t think she will be gremlin sitting anytime soon.
My Sammy thought he would try a poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, we had to write one based on this photo:
Cat Scouts is a lot of fun
We go hiking in the sun
We search for a perfect spot
you need to know how to tie a knot
It is good to be near water
we may even see an otter
Time to set up the tent
this will be quite the event.
And here are the Friendly Fill-ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two. Please say a prayer for her cat, Chloe Jo who is battling lymphoma.
1. I am the _________________ in my family.
2. I have __________________ sibling(s).
3. I am looking forward to this Spring.
I am thankful that Gremmie is not my responsibility. No wonder why Joanie can’t get paid to train gremlins, she doesn’t know how.
Millie is thankful to his friend , Sawyer for sharing this PTU Pooper badge that Teddy’s mom made for him.
Yes, Millie has popped in the PTU every time he has ever been in it. Last week, he went to the vet for a rabies shot and blood work. All is good, except his thyroid levels so he needs to take a larger dose of meds. Jinx went to the vet too and all was good with him despite being 15.