Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section.
1. The last time I ____________was ____________________.
2. __________________isn’t ___________________.
3. _________ is a blessing in disguise.
4. My favorite word is _________.
1. The last time I was on an airplane was in 1992 to go to Puerto Rico to leave on
our cruise. I am not complaining, I much prefer to be home.
2. My book isn’t selling as well as I had hoped. 🙁
3. A disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Sometimes. Whenever my car needs repairs and I can’t go somewhere, I think of it as God protecting me from a car accident.
4. My favorite word is YES. Usually in the form of yes, you can adopt another cat.
Joanie and Sammy thank you all for the birthday wishes.
They shared a kitty cake ( canned food) and got some Temptations for a present. Joanie was sad that her friend, The Great One wasn’t here so we will celebrate again on Tuesday.
Sammy’s day wasn’t as good as Joanie’s. He went to the vet with Prancie because they both were due for thyroid blood work.Bad timing on my part.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...