Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. My November to -do list includes ______________________ and ______________________.
2. I was busy doing _________________________ 20 years ago.
3. _________ is a challenge I often face.
4. I’m proud to say that I overcame _________.
1. My November to -do list includes bringing Brody to his cardiologist appointment and Christmas shopping.
2. I was busy doing a lot of things 20 years ago. My niece lived with us so I was busy carting her to and from school and dance lessons. I was also a tutor for the high school and a CCD teacher. And of course, cats, I had about 12 back then.
3. Dealing with crowds is a challenge I often face. Even with anti-anxiety meds, I don’t like to be where a lot of people are.
4. I’m proud to say that I overcame my fear of the dark. I was afraid of the dark for a long time, until about 10 years ago.
My flashback is from October 2014, Angel Spooky posing with my stuffed black cats.
There were three of you who guessed 6 out of 7 costumes correctly . The answers were: Marilyn Monroe, Penny from Bog Bang Theory, Goldilocks, Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, Cousin Itt and Jimmy Buffet.
The three that got 6 were Crystal, Darla and Eugi. And the winner is Crystal.
Thank you all for playing.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…