I came up with the first two statements and my friend, Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
Friendly Fill-In Statements: Week 8
1. I never thought I would miss _______________________________, but I do.
2. Every 4th of July ______________________________________.
3. If I knew ______________, I would __________________.
4. I have trouble ___________________________.
My answers are in bold
1. I never thought I would miss soccer games, dance recitals, carting my niece around to all her activities and getting up early to bring her to school, but I do. ( OK, I don’t really miss the soccer games).
2. Every 4th of July I do my best to avoid parties because they are all outside and I hate bugs and don’t like using bug spray.
3. If I knew I was not going to use my Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education/Psychology, I would have gotten a degree in writing or theater.
4. I have trouble cutting coupons, I always seem to chop off the code- I blame my left- handedness on this.
We hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!