We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
I am thankful for my pretty Penny and Peonies. Don’t worry, I moved them to the dining room right after I took the photo. That is the one no cat zone in the house because I have plants in there.
We are joining the poetry day named after Teddy’s angel brother Sammy ‘s Poetry Day. Here is the photo prompt provided.
I live with the man with the yellow hat *
He chose me instead of a cat.
Right now, I am really thirsty
and this beats licking dew off a tree.
* I think most of you know of Curious George, but if not that is where the man in the yellow hat comes from.
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. I came up with the first two and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.
1. Did you know _______________?
2. My plans for June include _____________ and __________________.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I _________.
4. I could teach an entire course on _________.