Hi everyone! Before I get started, I want to have a moment of silence for our friend Esme, who left for The Rainbow Bridge last week. Please visit her family if you haven’t already. Click here..
I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful to feel better this week and I am thankful for all your purrs and prayers.
I haven’t seen Grammie since last Wednesday. I hope she comes to see me soon, I love her so very much.
How cute do I look in my harness? Here I am looking for a four leaf clover.
Joanie wants us to call her Dr. Joanie because she took her own stitches out. Her recheck was good though and she is all healed.
Here is my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day. I used all 4 of the K word prompts this week.
My purrince is really my king
this is not just some fling
Our love is true
without him I ‘d be blue
The only boy with a key to my heart
it was true love right from the start
He makes my heart kindle
may our fire never dwindle
Mom wants to join Wandering Through The Shelves Thursday Movie Picks Blog Hop this week because the theme is the stage.
Here’s my list- all musicals, I can’t sing, but I love musicals.
1. Grease (1978)- I had such a crush on John Travolta ( yes, someone before Nic Cage) when I was a kid, my parents took me to see this. Every time I hear a song from it, I want to burst into song ( but I only do when alone, I don’t want to hurt anyone’s eardrums 🙂 ).
2. Annie ( 1982)- There have been other versions since, but I think this is the best.
3.Jersey Boys (2014)- The story of Frankie Vali and The Four Seasons.
And here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. I came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1._____________________ is a waste of time.
2. My favorite app is ____________________.
3. My first car was ___________________.
4. The best car I ever owned was ____________________, because ____________.