Hi everyone! Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday.
Noel’s needle aspirate results came back and they are inconclusive. So I still don’t know if she has cancer or not. I was gone to an appointment when the vet called so my hubby talked to her. I need to call tomorrow to find out if an x-ray would at least show what organ the tumor is coming from and go from there.
My little lush, Emmy, had her cardiologist appointment Monday. Her heart is a little worst than 9 months ago so the cardiologist added another medicine plus 1/2 of a baby aspirin twice a week. I questioned that because I have always read aspirin is bad for cats. He said daily it would be, but that amount is OK twice a week. Emmy is self medicating in the photo. 🙂
Hi everyone. I brought Noel to the vet yesterday and the vet thinks Noel has cancer. I had her do a needle aspirate to be sure, but I won’t have the results until next week. If she does have cancer, I will need to find out if it has spread and if it could be removed. Thank you for all the purrs and prayers.
Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I have been contemplating ___________________________________.
2. I want to ____________ a _________________ about __________________.
3. People should worry less about _________ and more about _________.
4. I want to make the world a better place by _________.
1. I have been contemplating shaving my arms. I have dark hair so the hair is pretty obvious. Any thoughts on this?
2. I want to take a class about how to upholster chairs. I want to paint and then upholster the diningroom chairs that belonged to my hubby’s parents.
3. People should worry less about keeping up with the Joneses and more about improving relationships with friends and family.
4. I want to make the world a better place by teaching kids compassion for animals through my books.
And if you could spare some purrs and prayers for Noel, I would greatly appreciate it. I found a huge lump on her tummy, bigger than a gold ball. She has an appointment today. I am praying it is not cancer. She is 14 so it is possible, but I am trying to stay hopeful.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
Hi everyone! We have a yummy food to tell you about today.
*We received Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food from Chewy in exchange for a fair review.
Tiny Tiger Chunks are grain free and have extra gravy. My cats usually just lick the gravy out of most foods like this, but they ate most of the chunks with this food. As you can see from these photos, it was a hit.
Polar Bear and Noel
Joanie- she just licked the gravy
You can get a case of 24 on sale for $12.99. There are 3 flavors- turkey, chicken and beef. All were a hit here. It also comes in seafood flavors and pate. To find out more- click here. And be sure to stock up on all your pets’ needs to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $49.
We are joining The Chewy Blog Hop (if we find it this month).
Today is the last day of our costumes. I apologize that these are not great. These kitties were the most difficult to work with. Polar Bear refused to cooperate so he hired a stand-in. Drake is the stand-in , he is the mystery tock from last week. He has been with us for a year and a half. I haven’t written about him because I took him in with the promise that his family could take him back when they got settled, but they haven’t yet. And now we are attached so we hope they don’t. The spare bedroom is a time share between him and KaTwo. She is OK with the other cats, but will only eat in her room. He doesn’t have front claws, but still tries to fight everyone so he has to be segregated. He is sweet to humans though and loves it when I spend part of the night with him when my hubby snores me out of the room.
Penny-not the picture in the background. ( 2002)
Noel is supposed to be a penguin. We will accept 2 different answers on this one from films made in 2005 and 2006.
Jinx is posing as himself, showing you his sharp claws, pardon the white panther in the background. (2018)
Tallulah ( 2007)
Remember, you have until Tuesday night 9PM EST to make your guesses on the 3 days of costumes. The winner will be announced on Halloween. Thank you to all who play along. I realize everyone is not into movies. Next year , we will do singers or tv shows 🙂
Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section.
1. I am going_________________.
2. I want to be more ______________.
3. Once in a blue moon, I _________.
4. I have a large collection of _________.
1. I am going to get a much needed pedicure on Saturday.
2. I want to be more mindful. I feel like I have a ping pong ball in my head, I never concentrate fully on anything.
3. Once in a blue moon, I got out after 4PM. I know that sounds odd, but I rarely go out in the evening unless it is to a wake, wedding or something like that.
4. I have a large collection of Halloween decorations and I can’t wait to get them out for the season.
Today is Black Cat Appreciation Day. Most of you know that black cats are least likely to be adopted because many people think they are bad luck which is ridiculous. They are just as sweet and loving as any other color kitty.