Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. A sight I would like to unsee is __________________________.
2. I plan to __________________________ before the summer is over.
3. I sometimes forget that _________ isn’t considered normal by most.
4. If my life were a book, the current chapter I’m in would be titled _________.
1. A sight I would like to unsee is my sister right before she passed away last year. She was literally skin and bones. Now when I dream of her, that is how I see her.
2. I plan to spend a lot more time with the girls before the summer is over.
3. I sometimes forget that living with 13 cats isn’t considered normal by most.
4. If my life were a book, the current chapter I’m in would be titled Autumn. I am not old enough to be winter, but definitely past spring and summer.
My flashback is from August 2015. The Cat Scouts had cardboard versions of themselves (Flat Scouts) so they could visit friends. My angel Sammy is visiting with my friend Pam’s
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…