Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I would ________________ for _________________.
2. The last ____________ I attended was ________________.
3. I can’t relax until _________.
4. I knew I needed _________ when _________.
1. I would walk for exercise, but I am too lazy.
2. The last wedding I attended was six years ago. I actually officiated it for a friend. I have actually officiated at 3 of them with a one-day pass from the state which you can get once per year.
3. I can’t relax until all my kitties have been fed. They wouldn’t have it any other way.
4. I knew I needed a therapist when I reached 15 cats. I have been seeing a therapist for 13 years to insure I don’t become a hoarder.
My flashback is from June 2020, we were celebrating Angel Jinx’s 18th birthday.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…