Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. This weekend, I plan to ________________________________.
2. __________________________never disappoints.
3. I once saw _________.
4. You’ll never hear me say _________.
1. This weekend, I plan to stay home except for delivering flowers to graves of deceased loved ones.
2 Spending time with cats never disappoints. They always make me happy even when they are rowdy like Rusty and Rudy.
3 I once saw Mark Wahlberg and Mel Gibson, at different times. I was an extra in Mel Gibson’s Edge of Darkness and my mom and I were extras in Wahlberg’s The Fighter. You will have to take my word for it because we are not visible in either film.
4. You’ll never hear me say that I have too many cats.
My flashback is from May 2019, Angel Millie loved to wear my slippers. He also enjoyed slipper surfing (sliding across the floor with his paw in one).
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…