Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I enjoy making _______________________.
2. I can’t stop ___________________.
3. I need to figure out _________ before _________.
4. I may not _________, but I do _________.
1. I enjoy making Polish food- I enjoy eating it too. 🙂
2. I can’t stop eating chocolate daily.
3. I need to figure out how to make some money before I can enroll in a program for a MFA in Non-Fiction
4. I may not like driving, but I do around town and places without highways. I am spoiled by my hubby or my mom driving on highways, so I never got used to it and get very nervous now.
We are joining Feline Friday now hosted by Messymimi.
Our Flashback is from February 2015, Angle Millie was posing with my cat statue.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Always loved that pic with Millie and your Cat statue
Thank you. XO
Chocolate?? Yup, I love that too!
I don’t mind highway driving in ‘ordinary traffic’ and small cities, but I hate driving in large busy places like Washington DC, where hubby comes from. Toronto is not my favorite either, but at least I don’t get so lost there, because I grew up in that area. And right now I am the taxi service for hubby so I can’t back out, LOL!
1. I enjoy making memorial cards as a love gift for those who have lost precious fur babies..
2. I can’t stop eating foods I shouldn’t…my will power is zero sometimes….
3. I need to figure out how to deal with all of hubby’s health issues before they get to bad that we might need to find a smaller home and property…it does seem likely, though. (Degenerative arthritis among other things.)
4. I may not like having to deal with the stuff in #3, but I do my best and pray we won’t need to move from here for a long time yet. I know God will sustain us, and our church family will help out if we need it, they helped me a lot when I was getting chemo years ago.,
My dear, your memorial cards are so loving.
Looks like many of us feel the same about driving in terribly busy and crowded roadways. I go see other favorite brother in Charlotte and quite a few mergings onto quite a few differing Interstates. At 80 mph and cars rocketing toward you..whew! And the City he lives in…whoa Nelly. No fun driving there. But you have to do what you have to do.
Thank you. I would not be able to do it. XO
Your hubby is lucky to have you for a chauffeur. Thank you for these great answers. I love the memorial cards you make. XO
Such a cute picture of your Angel Millie with the statue! XO
Thank you. XO
Angel Millie looks so cute. Great fill ins. I hope you have a great weekend!
Thank you. Hope you have a great weekend too. XO
Mama doesn’t like driving at night much. And wow…MFA in non-fiction! A wonderful thing to do. Can you do it online? No wonder you read so much non-fict. And all are eye-openers.
I can’t drive at night either. Yes, there are 2 schools completely online I have looked into. XO
We sure hope our comments are showing up for you because they still don’t show for us! Anyway, love your filling in and love that adorable Angel Millie flashback too!!
They do show up, not sure why they don’t right away. Thank you. XO
Angel Millie, are you the one wearing all the pretty clothes with the orange fur, lol. Actually I can see you were very beautiful white cat. I bet you’re missed.
Yes, he is very missed. Thank you. XO
Granny doesn’t like highways too, and she avoids them where she can🙈She was a chocoholic also, but her tummy doesn’t like it anymore, since the menopause, now it’s more like a shock-holic..MOL…That’s one great picture of Angel Millie and kind of potcat💗Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞
Sorry Granny’s tummy can’t have chocolate anymore. XO
I don’t care much for sweets but chocolate is in a realm of its own. I love chocolate! I’m not too keen on driving on highways either. I feel if you don’t drive on highways consistently, you lose your edge and it becomes nerve-racking. What a sweet picture of Angle Millie. 💖
Thank you. I agree about chocolate. XO
How beautiful Angle Millie looked! 🙂 <3
Thank you. XO
What a fab pose almost perfect heheh! 🙂
I liked the fill-ins I feel for your hubby I have had Psoriatic Arthritis for years even the treatment can be unpleasant and exhausting
Have a posetastic weekend 👍
Thank you. That sounds awful.
Mee-yow Aunty Ellen yore ‘angel’ Millie was so hansum! Wee hope you an Unkell an all THE KItty Crew are warm an safe there! Is like -25 degreess here an freeeeeeeeezin!
Mee iss gonna try to due Fill-Innss fore you 😉
1. I enjoy making happy pawas on my blankit on bed.
2. I can’t stop ponderin Life an itss’ meeanin!
3. I need to figure out how to space out treets beefore mee scoffs them all down at once.
4. I may not always act propurr, but I DO love BellaSita Mum alot.
How did mee due Aunty Ellen?
**nose rubss** BellaDharma an 🙂 BellaSita Mum
You did a great job. Thank you for these wonderful answers. I love it when kitties make happy paws. XO
Thanx Aunty…sumtimess mee can REELLY due Fill-Innss!! 😉
1. I enjoy making soup. Any kind of soup.
2. I can’t stop eating crunchy Cheetos and ice cream.
3. I need to figure out when we can go boating before they finish this remodel.
4. I may not admit it, but I do enjoy laughing at hubby and I. The things we do in our 70s is most puzzling at times.
Thank you for co-hosting the Friendly Fill-ins.
Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ellen. Scritches to all the kitties and a hug to you. xo ♥
Thank you for these great answers. Except now I want cheetos. 🙂 XO
Now that I think about it, I probably have chocolate (in some form) daily as well. I love it!
It is a wonderful thing. 🙂
Sweet memory of Angel Millie. I used to love driving then one morning I woke up and never wanted to drive again. It was so sudden and definite that I saw the doctor in case there was an underlying reason for it. She said it happens psychologically for a few people when they go through the menopause. Luckily my husband always drives now.
Thank you. I didn’t even want to get my license, but my mom made me so I have never liked driving. XO
I am a lover of cars and I was all about loving to drive. I still really enjoy it but I have a fear of it. I feel like I am so nervous it is inhibiting my natural reflexes. I wasn’t driving much the last four years and now I am driving again. It’s getting a bit better but I won’t drive at night. It’s a good thing I’m not close, Ellen… I’d be at your door every night when you were cooking/making Polish food. Angel Millie looking right at you with a darling little head tilt♥
1. I enjoy making our old favorite meals for Sunday dinner.
2. I can’t stop looking for a more comfortable seat for my bike.
3. I need to figure out what bushes we need to replace the ones Hurricane Ian destroyed before it gets too hot.
4. I may not feel like making a decision about replacing our bushes, but I do think a small cute palm would be nice too.
Fingers crossed this posts!
It posted. 🙂 I wish I could share some of the Polish food with you. Thank you for these great answers. A small palm sounds nice. XO
Highways have become nerve-wracking places to drive now.
Angel Millie was so handsome!
Please tell Miss Penny i would never pinch her, just the copper coins named after her because it won’t actually hurt them.
Thank you. I will let Penny know. 🙂 XO
Our Dad likes polish food too, he had lots of it growing up. Those were good answers and a sweet flashback.
Thank you. 🙂
Cute photo! I love my chocolate too. I never liked highways driving. Did it a few times when I was learning to drive and then never again.
Thank you. I have only done it a few times too. 🙂
Mom agrees with you on the food (though around here it is Ukrainian, the year Dad’s Grandparents immigrated, the border had moved. Their village was no longer Polish, but Ukrainian). And highway driving is almost all that Mom does now. Everything is at least an hour away. And we LOVE the photo of Angel Millie!
Thank you. XO
What a fantastic picture of Millie! I’m sorry you get fearful while driving. My husband has been spoiled by me. We had to pick up our car from a repair shop and he said it felt weird being behind the wheel. Be well, my dear.
My mom and hubby spoil me too. 🙂 XO
Java Bean: “¡Qué hermosa foto! Which one is Angel Millie and which one is the cat statue?”
Chaplin: “Don’t make me smack you upside the head.”
I’m exactly the same as you when it comes to driving! I don’t mind it so much around town, but I hate the highways and almost never get on them. I didn’t used to be like that, it’s just gotten worse as I’ve gotten older. Even when I’m not driving, I prefer to be on the back roads, not the highways. I don’t care if it takes longer to get where we’re going!
Same here and my hubby is getting that way too.
Well, chocolate is a big no no for us dogs, but Mom has at least one piece of chocolate every day. She tries to be good and not overdo it. She loves Caramellos and Reese’s Outrageous. And we heear a little bit of chocolate is good for the peeps:). We just wish she would give us a cookie whenever she has her chocolate fix.
Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber
I haven’t had a caramello in years and now I want one. 🙂 XO
I feel the same way about highway driving…
Glad I am not the only one.
Mum eats chocolate daily too but she is trying to cut down as she is piling on the pounds. Nice, soft and cuddly lap for me but she feels miserable and bloated she says.
I feel pretty bloated myself. XO
Supurr fill-ins, and driving on highways/motorways isn’t fun at all, especially with how some peeps drive today! Happy Funday guys! And we hope mew’ve been having an epic weekend!
Thank you. 🙂 Yes, I agree. People today are crazy drivers. XO
Comments are closed.