Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Every fall I ____________________.
2. It is never too early to ___________________.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as _________.
4. _________ requires a lot of patience.
1. Every fall I make apple pie. I will make the first one this weekend.
2. It is never too early to decorate for Halloween or to start Christmas shopping.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as simple. I m content to be home with my kitties.
4. Waiting for feral cats to accept me requires a lot of patience. I am not a patient woman- I want to pet and hug them now, they are so darn cute.
My flashback is of Angel Phoebe. I can’t believe she has been gone for 4 years. She loved pole dancing and used to get her dad and Grammie to give her tips.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…