Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Every fall I ____________________.
2. It is never too early to ___________________.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as _________.
4. _________ requires a lot of patience.
1. Every fall I make apple pie. I will make the first one this weekend.
2. It is never too early to decorate for Halloween or to start Christmas shopping.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as simple. I m content to be home with my kitties.
4. Waiting for feral cats to accept me requires a lot of patience. I am not a patient woman- I want to pet and hug them now, they are so darn cute.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Awww, cute picture of your Angel Phoebe! Love all your answers! I really relate to #4. It can be hard to just admire ferals from afar! XO
Thank you. Yes, I want to pet every cat I see. XO
[…] Please join Ellen and the gang over at 15andMeowing.com for Friendly Fill-Ins. […]
1. Every fall I ______love the smells of woodfires and winter dishes cooking______________.
2. It is never too early to _______make a new friend____________.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as ______so very simple and full of surprises___.
4. ___Putting up with anthros______ requires a lot of patience.
I saw your post with the fill-ins. Thank you for participating. XO
1. Every fall I have to spook the critters out of my wood pile so II can burn it…a huge bonfire…weenies and marshmallows would be fun on the day I do that!. (And it is bigger than any other year…way too many downed limbs and small trees broken by the storm we had…
2. It is never too early to try to learn something new…a new language, an musical instrument, or a craft, etc..
3. I would describe my lifestyle as rather simple and old fashioned.
4. Trying to rehab Dalton requires a lot of patience. He still even has trust issues with me, even after 4 years…not to mention the troubles he has with the men in our family. The other day he was scared to walk past hubby to go outside for ‘business’, so he lifted his leg on the corner of the room divider….sigh…
I remember all the fun Angel Phoebe had with her pole dancing…it was her claim to fame!
Thank you for these great answers. My hubby burns every January. Around here, you can only burn Jan- April 30th. Very true about mew things. Dalton is blessed to have you. XO
Yum, I love apple pie! I can’t believe Angel Phoebe has been gone 4 years either.
Thank you. Yes, time flies whether we have fun or not. XO
Oh boy! Homemade apple pie is the best. Fall is our favorite time of the year – cooler days, beautiful leaves, and VACATIONS TO MAINE! Tee Hee
Mine too. I can’t wait for your vacation. 🙂 XO
1. Every October I miss my heirloom tomatoes.
2. It is never too early to think about next year’s garden.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as solitary but with cats.
4. Laz requires a lot of patience still, but he sleeps on me.
Thank you for these great answers. I wonder if you could extend the season by covering them on cold nights. Very true about next year’s garden. You are very patient with Laz. 🙂
It’s never easy to be patient, but it’s worth it. Love the flashback of Angel Phoebe!
Very true. Thank you. 🙂 XO
What nice fill-ins can’t wait for my slice of your apple pie heheh!
Your flashback with Phoebe made me smile heheh! 😻
Have a poledancetastic weekend 👍
Thank you. Have a nice weekend. 🙂
Awwww apple pie is sure a good sign fall has arrived. You know my address so I’ll await my slice of pie patiently.
MOL! It is still too warm to mail food. XO
Angel Phoebe looks so adorable in that photo! 🙂 <3
Thank you. 🙂 XO
Angel Phoebe is loving doing her thing in that photo♥
Apple pie sounds very good right now! I am not much for Halloween but I do love to get out my Mom’s little ceramic Christmas tree she made us 47 years ago. I will probably get it out 1 November!
1. Every fall I~ sadly we don’t do fall in Florida. I will do some fall-ish things next month.
2. It is never too early to wake up and browse blogs.
3. I would describe my lifestyle as casual.
4. Life in general requires a lot of patience.
Thank you Ellen!
Thank you. She loved her poles. 🙂 Thank you for these great answers. I am not an early riser. 🙂 I agree with #4. XO
Mom started doing some Halloween decorating a couple of weeks ago. We love the pole dancing photo.
The Florida Furkids
Yay for Halloween! XO
My lifestyle is pretty simple too. #4 can be difficult but so rewarding when they finally do come around.
They are slowly coming around. 🙂 Well, 2outof 3 are.
Yes apple pie in the fall is the best!
It is. 🙂
Those are really good answers and that’s a sweet Angel Phoebe memory.
Thank you. XO
What a great flashback of Angel Phoebe
Thank you. XO
Aww that is a cute photo of Phoebe. I agree. It doesn’t seem like it has been 4 years already. Time goes so quickly.
I hope your little feral babies will be receptive to loves and cuddles very soon. It is hard waiting on them to come around. I remember what it was like with Tiglet and the Soot Sprites. Drac was the last to trust us. Thankfully, they all love and trust us now. No matter what room of the house I go to, they follow me. 🙂
I love apple pie! I have never made one, though.
I agree with you. I’d prefer to just stay home with our kitties.
Have a blessed weekend, Ellen. 🙂
Thank you. 🙂 I am glad you got to participate in the fil-ins today. I cheat on the pie- I buy premade crust. XO
You’re welcome, Ellen. I am glad that I got to participate today, too. 🙂
I tend to cheat and buy premade crusts, too, if I’m going to make a pie. These days, though, I cheat all the way and buy the whole pie premade. haha
Nothing wrong with that. 🙂 XO
Thanks for Angel Phoebe. How time flies
Thank you.. XO
I’m the same as you about number 3!
Such an adorable photo!
Thank you. 🙂
Your patience will pay off!
Thank you. 🙂 I hope so. XO
Supurr fill-ins and yay for #1, apple pie is the best especially with vanilla ice cream! Thanks for hosting we hope your Sunday is epic! XX
Thank you. 🙂 Me too- ice cream and whipped cream. XO
You’re awesome. 🙂
You are too. 🙂 XO
Mom doesn’t make apple pies, but she definitely can relate to all your other fill-ins. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet
Thank you. 🙂 XO
TW knows what you mean about #4. TW makes a pumpkin pie every fall for Thanksgiving. Thanx for hosting.
Thank you. 🙂 XO
Comments are closed.