Hi everyone! Before we get to The Friendly Fill-Ins, I want to give you the link to Rosie’s chat on Feline O’Pines. Glad she didn’t give out too many family secrets. To see her chat, click here.
They are always looking for more cats to chat so we hope to hear some of you soon.
Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. ____________________is such an inconvenience.
2. My favorite part of the Easter ( or Passover) meal is ____________________.
3. I would like to find an Easter egg filled with _________.
4. For me, _________ is a deal-breaker.
1. Changing over to a new vet is such an inconvenience.
2. My favorite part of the Easter meal is the appetizers. Actually, at any holiday meal my favorite is the appetizers.
3. I would like to find an Easter egg filled with money.
4. For me, not loving cats is a deal-breaker. If someone doesn’t like cats, that person has no use in my world.
Today is B day in The A-Z Challenge. As you know, Happiness is my theme. Today I have some books for you on happiness. Over the years, I have reviewed quite a few books on happiness.
Purrfection How to Achieve Balance and Happiness Through Your Cat by Sophie Macheteau, for that review, click here.
The Year of Living Happily Finding Contentment and Connection in a Crazy World by Alli Worthingtonm for that review, click here.
Resisting Happiness by Matthew Kelly, The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha, Happy for No Reason by Marci Shimoff and The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt. and Happy Money: Understand and Heal Your Relationship with Moneyby Ken Honda are all in one post, click here.