Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. __________________ is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. _______________never _______________________.
3. If I had a dollar for every time _________, I would be rich.
4. I wish _________ grew on trees.
1. Trying to get cats to get along is like trying to nail jello to a wall. Brody always provokes Sammy, Penny chases Trouble and Joanie, Trouble chases Joanie- and on and on.
2. Looting is never acceptable. I can understand the protesting, but not the looting.
If i had a dollar for every time I scooped cat litter, I would be rich.
4. I wish money grew on trees.
Here is a flashback from June 2015- Angels Phoebe and Lucy enjoying some cat grass.
Before we go, we want to offer our prayers to our friend, Harvey at Dash Kitten blog.
He is not feeling well.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...