Hi everyone! Happy Dr. Seuss Day!
Brody wants to thank everyone for the Gotcha Day wishes. He is here to announce the winner of the Dr. Seuss giveaway.
Congratulations to A Wizard and Angel!
Today we are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful that we got to see Grammie Wednesday and she will be back today too. I love her so very much!
And now for my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, featuring the letter L.
Lips are to give a kiss
mine make me want to hiss.
Stupid rodent ulcer ,
I’m not even a mouser.
I wish it would go away
and not come back another day.
Yup, I have that rodent ulcer again. It is the same one which never healed all the way and when I got off the prednisone, it came right back. Now I have a liquid medicine called Atopica, it is for allergies. I need it daily for a month and then we will cut back. Mom was glad that I gained 6 ounces because she thought I was too thin before. The worst part of going to the vet was that Millie had to go for a thyroid checkup and he doesn’t travel well. He always poops- it was not a fun ride, good thing it wasn’t too cold because Mom had to open a window.
Mom is joining Wandering Through the Shelves Thursday Movie Picks. This week is “On the Run”. Here are her choices:
- The Fugitive ( 1993)- I think this is Harrison Ford’s best film, he plays a Dr. accused of murdering his wife. He goes on the run to find the one-armed man who did it.
- Splash ( 1984)- Tom Hanks falls in love with a mermaid ( Daryl Hannah) and they are on the run because scientists want to capture her to study her.
- Double Jeopardy ( 1999)- One of my favorite movies, Ashley Judd’s husband fakes his murder and she goes to jail for it. Once released, she is determined to find her son and prove her innocence.
And last, but not least are the fill-ins, Mom came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2. Please pray for their sweet Maggie as she is going to be having exploratory surgery soon.
1. My favorite herb or spice is __________________.
2. An herb/spice I dislike is ________________.
3.Lately, I have been working on .
4.This Winter was .