Hi everyone! We have a busy post today. First off , we are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop.My first thankful is the art-
- I won a necklace from Memorial Glass Pendants on Cat Chat with Caren and Cody quite a while ago. It is made with ashes of a beloved pet and I had planned to send a little of each of my angels, but Phoebe was so sick that I couldn’t bring myself to deal with it. After Phoebe passed away, I was too sad.Well, last week I finally sent some ashes for the necklace. I decided that Phoebe and Snowball were always together so I chose to have the necklace made with their ashes.
My photo doesn’t do the necklace justice. It is so beautiful and looks like stars in the sky.
2. I am thankful that the owner let me know when the ashes arrived and sent back the ones she didn’t use as well.
3. Hubby and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this week ( I guess that should be #1) .
4. A pizza party with the great one and my mom.
5. Made a cheesecloth ghost with the great one, she is finally at a good age to do some arts and crafts.
6. Mom and I spent the day at the casino on Thursday ( we go every year around her birthday).
7. I only lost $3 at the casino, the most I will part with is $20.
8. Black Cats Tell All came out this week and I am thankful Spooky’s story is part of it.To order click here
9. Thankful some of you plan to watch the movie I was in that Joanie told you about on Monday.
10. Thankful I was able to get Sammy’s vomit off my favorite black cat shirt. It was hanging off the bureau and he stood on the bureau and yacked over the edge.
Ten Things of Thankful
We are also joining Bacon’s Shopping Around the World which features pumpkin recipes this month.
Thank you Joanie, but I wanted canned pumpkin.
My recipe is for no bake pumpkin cheesecake, I make it every Thanksgiving.
1 8 ounce package cream cheese-softened
1 /2 cup sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 graham cracker crust
Mix together first 4 ingredients and pour into crust. Top with whipped cream when serving.