Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I find ________________________ annoying.
2. _______________ is a favorite charity of mine.
3. I often have to explain _________ to others.
4. There’s a lot of _________ in my life these days.
1. I find loud music annoying. It seems that loud music is everywhere-in stores, passing cars, etc.
3. I often have to explain cat stuff to others. Knowing I have so many cats, people tend to ask me medical and behavioral questions.
4. There’s a lot of love in my life these days. I am blessed to have a lot of loved ones: my hubby, mom, niece, great nieces ( and nephew) and all my kitties.
My flashback is from September of 2018, Angel Sammy was celebrating his 13th birthday with his sister. This Saturday, Joanie will be celebrating 18. I wish he was here too.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…