Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I hope I never have to _________________________.
2. I must remember to ________________________.
3. I learned about _________ when _________.
4. _________ has been occupying a lot of my time these days.
1. I hope I never have to give Brody oral medicine or fluids. He is hard to catch when needed. He sits on my hubby a lot and me once in a while, but when he wants to.
2. I must remember to hide the glue when Typhoid Mary is going to be here. Last week, I left the room to go to the bathroom and came back to a bowl of glue filled with glitter.
3. I learned about giving a cat fluids in 2010 when my angel, KaChoo was sick. I have had to administer them to several beloved cats since then.
4. Sleep has been occupying a lot of my time these days. I sleep well at night, but I still end up taking a long nap in the afternoon. I can see needing one after the kids leave, but the other days, I should not.
My flashback is from last August. My angel Emmy was checking out our indoor tent.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…