Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. _____________________ is something that boggles my mind.
2. I hope to __________________ this summer.
3. I could really use some recommendations for _________.
4. _________ wasn’t my best idea.
1. How people are smart enough to have enough money to buy all their groceries at Whole Foods yet are dumb enough to spend so much in there is something that boggles my mind. I go in there once in a while for one item and see people with a cart full that ends up being $300.
2. I hope to spend a lot of time with The Great One and Typhoid Mary this summer.
3. I could really use some recommendations for something to binge watch this summer now that the regular tv season is over.
4. Making slime with the girls wasn’t my best idea. We did that a few months ago and it made a very big mess.
My flashback is from July 2014. Angel Lucy was our original mermaid. She definitely wore it better than Rusty or Rudy.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…