Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I’ve got a yen for __________________________.
2. I would gladly trade ________________ for _____________________.
3. It seems like only yesterday that _________.
4. If you offered me _________, I would _________.
1. I’ve got a yen for Chinese food even though I just had some.
2. I would gladly trade my BA in Elementary Education for a BA in Writing.
3. It seems like only yesterday that The Great One was born and now she is 7 and a half.
4. If you offered me a million dollars for one of my cats, I would refuse. Once I adopt a cat, it is forever.
My flashback is from May 2021, Angel Emmy with her toy collection. I miss my little hoarder.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…