Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I wish my town ( city) had a ________________________.
2. So far, this year has been _________________.
3. _________ is a little too _________ for my liking.
4. Even if _________, I really appreciate _________.
1. I wish my town had a hospital with an emergency room. I have lived in the same small town my entire life and we always had a hospital until a larger one bought it out and kept closing parts of it until there was nothing. And they won’t let any other place take it over because they clearly want to force us to all go to the next town where they also took over that hospital.
2. So far, this year has been flying by at warp speed.
3. Amy Poehler’s new show, The Swedish Art of Death Cleaning is a little too crude for my liking. I was all excited about a show on decluttering, but I was not thrilled when the first person they helped has a collection of something that rhymes with Venus. I don’t think I will watch anymore.
4 Even if Tuffy, Ethel, Bridget and Lucy won’t let me pet them, I really appreciate that they will at least be in the same room with me and chase the laser toy.
We are up to the letter X in The A-Z Blogging Challenge. X for eXtras- declutter by getting rid of things you have extras of that you don’t need.
My flashback is from last May, Emmy and Drake (both angels now) were sharing their dad’s lap.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…