Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. ______________ is like nailing jello to a wall.
2. I could use a break from ________________-.
3. I’d like to thank _________ for _________.
4. Just in case _________, I _________.
1. Getting Rusty and Rudy to behave is like nailing jello to a wall. Impossible.
2. I could use a break from the news.I try to avoid it, but my hubby watches it.
3. I’d like to thank my mom for being such a good mom. Thank you Mom!!!
4. Just in case the library doesn’t get enough of the books I want to read in. I have a stash at home from book sales.
We are up to the letter L in The A-Z Blogging Challenge. For L, I have found some decluttering lists to help us all so we don’t miss anything.
The Blog, Passports and Parenting has a Konmari Checklist. I know I am not a big fan of her method, but the list is good. Click here.
Arin Solange at Home also has a great free printable list. Click here
My flashback is from last April, my sweet Angel Emmy.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…