Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I always forget to _________________________.
2. I never forget to ____________________.
3. Nothing makes me _________ more than _________.
4. It might sound outrageous, but I _________.
1. I always forget to take the wash out of the washer.
2. I never forget to medicate my cats. Right now, Joanie is the only one on thyroid meds, but I never forgot any of Emmy’s 7 meds twice a day.
3. Nothing makes me angrier more than knowing about cats being mistreated.
4. It might sound outrageous, but I don’t like reading most books about cats. They usually start sad or end sad and I don’t like sad.
This is one of the first photos I took of my beautiful angel Emmy in June 2017. I had been feeding her for quite a few weeks and finally lured her inside.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…