Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. A recent earworm I had was _________________.
2. I have no interest in reading ___________________.
3. I would give _________ in exchange for _________.
4. _________ is my favorite scent.
1. A recent earworm I had was Elton John’s Benny and the Jets. That is because we all sing that to the baby.
2. I have no interest in reading the book by Prince Harry. It annoys me that it gets so much media attention.
3. I would give years of my life in exchange for more years for each of my cats.
4, Amazing Grace by Philosophy brand is my favorite scent. It is one of the few things that doesn’t give me a headache.
My flashback is from January 2016 right before Angel Stinky left for The Rainbow Bridge.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…