Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. My favorite holiday tradition is __________________________.
2. On Christmas (or Hanukkah) I plan to fill up on __________________.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house _________.
4. _________ is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
1. My favorite holiday tradition is our annual party. It was on Christmas Eve for 25 years, but now it is before so more can attend.
2. On Christmas I plan to fill up on the Polish soup,Zurek.
My hubby makes it with his family’s recipe. It is an acquired taste.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring except me getting up to go to the bathroom every 2 hours.
4. Letting people know you care is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…