Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Every October, I __________________.
2. If I were going to a costume party, I would go as ______________________.
3. _________ is my favorite scary story.
4. I would _________ if there were a zombie apocalypse.
1. Every October, I decorate the entire house inside for Halloween and I put a few things outside.
2. If I were going to a costume party, I would go as a crazy cat lady- I guess I wouldn’t even have to buy a costume.
3. Little Red Riding Hood is my favorite scary story. I love Halloween, but I don’t go much for scary. I prefer fun and whimsical things.
4. I would know I was having a nightmare if there were a zombie apocalypse. 🙂
My flashback is from October 2019, Angel KaTwo dressed as a witch.
And we want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my mom ( the kitties’ Grammie) !
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…