Hi everyone. Thank you all for your kind words on the loss of Drake. And thank you Crystal, for your beautiful post
( click here) and thank you to Benji and Dalton’s mom for this beautiful badge.
Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. When I turned ______________, I _________________.
2. My favorite breakfast is ____________________.
3. I’m so glad I live in a world where _________.
4. _________ is not complete without _________.
1. When I turned 50, I figured I was old enough to break off the amount of bananas I want instead of having to buy the entire bunch.
2 My favorite breakfast is French toast and crispy bacon.
3. I’m so glad I live in a world where I can have lots of cats.
4. My day is not complete without a little comedy. I have to see a rerun of Big Bang Theory, Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond daily- or Seinfeld, but that is harder to find now. The sitcom is a vitamin for my soul.