Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I think _______________ is a waste of money.
- I think the newspaper is a waste of money. We still buy it on Sunday, but it gets thinner all the time. And the biggest rip-off is the Thanksgiving edition that goes up to $6 and has hardly any fliers.
- Lately, I spend a lot of time cooking. We have an endless supply of zucchini and swiss chard.
- Meeting Nicolas Cage is the craziest thing on my bucket list. Actually it is the only thing.
- Festivus is a holiday that I would like to see more celebrated. You know, the one invented by George’s father on Seinfeld.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…