Hi everyone! It’s time for Friendly Fill-Ins. I look forward to all your answers. If you don’t have a blog, please put your answers in the comment section.
I came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2.
- Whatever happened to ____________________?
- I always ________________________ on Memorial Day ( or your country’s equivalent).
- I used to wish ___________________, but _______________________.
- I just cannot _________________ , no matter ____________________.
- Whatever happened to “You’re Welcome”, I get so annoyed when I say thank you and get the “not a problem” response. It just seems so snotty to me, one of my many, many pet peeves.
- I always visit the cemeteries on Memorial Day with my hubby, We put flowers on my Dad’s grave and my hubby’s parents’ grave, my Mom puts flowers on her parents’ grave,those are all in our church cemetery. I also visit 2 other cemeteries in town to pay my respects to other relatives and friends.
- I used to wish I could be normal, but now I embrace my wackiness.
- I just cannot make a dent in my reading list ( I have 754 books on my Goodreads to-read list) , no matter how many hours I spend a day reading.