Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. My day is not complete until I ___________________.
2. It is time to ___________________.
3. _________ made me change my mind about _________.
4. I simply refuse to _________.
1. My day is not complete until I watch a little Sheldon. I have seen all the episodes of The Big Bang Theory , but I like to see an episode daily.
2. It is time to let pet parents back into the vet clinic. So many restrictions have been lifted in restaurants that I don’t know why this is still in place.
3. Seeing an episode of the 3rd season made me change my mind about The Big Bang Theory. I thought it looks stupid and one day I caught an episode about Sheldon freaking out over a bird in the apartment and I was sold- because I would be freaking out too.
4. I simply refuse to look away from a cat in need.
I forgot Star Wars Day on the 4th so here is a flashback of Angel Lucy as Princess Leia. I put cookies on her head- and yes, I ate them after the photo.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...