Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. ______________ is a mystery I would love to know the answer to.
2. __________________is the farthest I have ever been from home.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times _________.
4. _________ reminds me of _________.
What happened to Joe Less is a mystery I would love to know the answer to. Back in the 1970’s several of my great aunts worked at a screen printing place and the owner of the company went missing. His car was found at an airport, but there were rumors his attorney was mobbed up and he was last seen with him.
2. Puerto Rico is the farthest I have ever been from home. That is where our honeymoon cruise departed from, actually one of the islands was probably further away.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times I have tried calling the vet to schedule Rosie’s now overdue rabies vaccine. My vet closed over a month ago due to a possible exposure of COVID and they still haven’t reopened. They should have only have been closed for 14 days.
4. Marley on the blog, Mark’s Mews reminds me of my Sammy.
And the winner of Emmy’s toy contest is Crystal of Crystal and Daisy Mae’s Photo Blogging Site. Her guess of 45 toys was the closest to the actual answer of 47. I spread them out to take a photo which was not easy, Emmy kept getting on them. In the photo, you can see 4 rows of 10 toys and 1 row of 7
Sorry, in the original photo the smaller toys were under the larger ones and she was on top of some.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…