Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) ______________ is _________________.
2. This holiday season I will miss __________________.
3. I would like Santa to bring _________.
4. You might find _________ under my Christmas tree this year.
1. My favorite Christmas movie is The Family Man. I usually watch it a few times during the holiday season. It is also one of my favorite Nic Cage films.
2. This holiday season I will miss hosting our annual Christmas Eve party and getting a photo of my niece and her hubby by the Christmas tree. I have gotten a photo of them every year since they were dating ( she was 15, he was 16).
3. I would like Santa to bring everyone what they want this Christmas.
4. You might find a cat under my Christmas tree this year. They like to snooze under there, but last year someone peed so now I am afraid to put the tree skirt under the tree. Actually, we haven’t put the tree up yet, after losing Jinx it is hard to motivate.