Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. June is a good month to _____________________.
2. I love to play _____________________.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit _________.
4. I’d rather not _________.
1. June is a good month to plant your garden. We planted several variety of zucchini and cucumbers so far. My hubby does almost everything, I just push the seeds into the soil.
2. I love to play with my great-niece ( the Great One). I love doing the voices for her dolls and stuffed animals.
3. I am not ashamed to admit that I will eat something after one of my cats has licked it. When I was a teenager, I worked at a day care center. The lady that ran it had a black cat named Arnold who used to steal licks of her lunch and my friend and I were repulsed by that, but I have changed.
4. I’d rather not discuss politics and religion with anyone.
Here is a flashback photo of Angel Phoebe from 2015. This is one of my favorite photos of Phoebe in her itsy bisy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini. That summer many kitties wore it when we did Phoebe’s Traveling Bikini-like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
Her bikini is safely tucked away in her memory box. I am glad we got it back. Joanie’s cow, Moo has been missing for almost 2 years now.
Tomorrow, Joanie has photos of her fun play date.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...