Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I would love to be a fly on the wall in __________________________.
2. I am missing ______________________-.
3. I could use more _________ in my life.
4. I could do without _________.
1. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Nicolas Cage’s house. I bet you knew I would put that for my answer.
2. I am missing hugs from my great-niece. I still see her sometimes, but at a distance.
3. I could use more cats in my life. There is always room for more 🙂 I wish my hubby agreed.
4. I could do without COVID 19 in this world.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...