The Matzah Ball Fairy by Carla Heymsfeld is the perfect book for Passover. It is a cute picture book about the Matzah Ball Fairy who gives some special powder to a woman whose matzah balls don’t float. She ends up using too much and everyone that eats one ends up floating.
Here is a tip for Easter. You can use pennies to fill plastic eggs for an egg hunt instead of candy. This will only work for young kids though, older kids will think you are cheap. I recommend filling them with catnip too 🙂
And remember not to use that fake grass stuff because it is dangerous to us kitties.
Mom said to let you know that if she usually comments on your blog and you haven’t seen a comment from her, please check SPAM. WordPress is being difficult again when she tries to leave comments.
I am honored to be the Spotlight Dancer this week on Mewsic Moves Me, Xmas Dolly chose my theme choice which is song titles that are names of places-thank you! And here are my choices- all NYC related.
NYC from Annie on Broadway-
2. Ed Sheeran’s New York-
3. And my all time favorite, Frank Sinatra’s New York, New York-
This week, I am reading a book written by a fellow blogger. Feline Opines by Anita Aurit
Emmy is posing with the book.
And Brody wanted to pose with one of Tucker’s photos, they look a little alike.
This is a 36 page devotional for cat lovers. Each of the 5 cats takes turns reflecting on Scripture that pertains to animals. I am loving this book and enjoy reading a page a day and reflecting on it. I bought my copy on Barnes and Noble ( I am trying to keep them in business), but you can also get it on Amazon , it is free with Kindle Unlimited. Click here
This is Holy Week so I have chosen a Jesus quote for my Spark. ” Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me. ”
I used ribbet to make my art, Joanie is enjoying a sun beam with Gremmie ( she gave him some shades because as you know, gremlins don’t like bright light).
Did anyone notice Gremmie was wielding a potato peeler on Thursday?
Here are my thankfuls-
The big snowstorm missed us, we only got a dusting.
Pinterest– great for finding recipes, crochet ideas and toddler crafts to name just a few of my boards.
The Great One is a fun age, we made Easter cards and she did such a good job with the ink pad and paint. I took photos, but they are on my mom’s phone at the moment.
No vet trips this week.
I read in Catster that Matilda the cat at the Algonquin passed away in October. That made me sad, but I am thankful that I got to meet her when we stayed there in 2015.
I took this photo, I even brought her one of my crocheted toys.
6. My Sammy was in the latest episode of The Codmother-click here.
7. Cheap cabbage -I made a big casserole of golompki ( stuffed cabbage)
8. Went shopping and to lunch with my mom.
9. My dvd set of the tv show Homefront, I am enjoying binge watching it. I loved it when it ran in 1991-1992. It was never sold on dvd, but a few years ago I found this on Amazon. I didn’t realize it when I ordered it that someone had copied it from the tv so it isn’t the best quality, but it is better than nothing. It is funny at the end of each show the voice over says what is going to be on Dateline that night- even back then people were complaining about the president.
10. Reese’s pieces, I gave up chocolate for Lent so they have been my sweet of choice. I know I should have given up all sweets, but I didn’t.
Don’t forget the #SciFIPawty is all day from 11 AM -11PM with Stunning Keisha as dj at 9 PM.
Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to leave your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I am the _________________ in my family.
2. I have __________________ sibling(s).
3. I am looking forward to this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was .
1. I am the youngest in my family. I mean birth order wise, The Great One is the youngest for now, until June.
2. I have one sibling. My sister is 8 years older.
3. I am looking forward to going for walks with my hubby this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was my the pussy willows blooming at the end of February ( which is early for them).
We are also joining Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus
Would you like a chance to win this catnip mat ( there are astronaut cats on it) and this mini crocheted TARDIS?
This Saturday from 11AM -11 PM is the annual #SCIFIPAWTY on Twitter, it is a great cause. Click here to learn more and our good friend, Stunning Keisha will be a DJ at 9 PM. This is just one of the prizes, there are many more, but the only way to win is to be at the pawty on Twitter.