Joanie and Sammy thank Pipo and MJF for this beautiful birthday card.
Phoebe is exploring the prickly pear cactus.I used ribbet to add a polaroid frame. Her Dad is holding her back so she won’t get pickers. It amazes me that these survive New England winters. The PMT photohunt word of the week is prickly.
Here are my ten thankfuls-
- I am beyond thankful for the change in Phoebe from last week to this week.
- Thankful for everyone’s purrs and prayers for Phoebe
- For no trips to the vet this week.
- For cooler weather- I am actually chilly and it feels wonderful.
- No plans for the weekend so I will have more time to read.
- Joanne’s fabric, so many great fabrics and good prices.
- Thankful I got to go out for the day with my Mom .
- Thankful my hubby takes good care of the kitties when I go out and gives me an update when I call at noon.
- Another successful batch of blueberry ice cream-it is so good.
- Thankful for everyone who reads my posts. I appreciate all of you.
I am thankful that I don’t have a vet appointment this week. And I am thankful that Mom is saving the squeezable treats for me because she wants me to gain weight.I haven’t seen Grammie since Saturday though. I love her so very much, I wrote a poem for her today.
Things here are bleak
I haven’t seen Grammie all week!
Could she be mad at me?
Maybe she thinks I have a flea
I hope she visits me soon
like today before noon
Grammie, you are the best
visit soon or I’ll be depressed!
Mom usually joins the #PMT Photohunt, but this week I am. Mom repainted the scarecrow because it was weathered, she even coated it with a clear coating for protection and she didn’t notice that she forgot something. I call this photo “Mom’s not too sharp”.
And here are The Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was _______________________.
2. For breakfast, I have ___________________.
3. An instrument I would like to play is .
Don’t forget to comment on yesterday’s post to enter our giveaway.
I added a frame to Emmy’s photo. KaTwo loaned her this hat, she wants to know how she looks?
And for #PMT photohunt @tonkstail “Opposite”
The opposite of on is off- this is one of Phoebe’s bloopers from the 4th of July.
Now for my ten thankfuls
- My sister and the great one had an ice cream party for my Mom and I, it was a lot of fun.
- We won a great prize package that came this week (we will tell you about it in another post).
- I won a book on Goodreads a month ago and it finally came in.
- Fresh blueberries which make fantastic muffins.
- Spending Wednesday and Friday with my Mom.
- I am thankful my hubby and I are home together almost always ( even if he is out in the garden a lot of the time).
- Garden fresh celery ( once you try it grocery store one will not taste right).
- Central air conditioning- very necessary lately.
- Allergy shots, they seem to be working.
- All of you who read these posts.
And the winner of the Kitty Kick Stick is Brian and his family at Brian’s Home. Congratulations! We can’t wait to see some photos of you bunny kicking the stick.