Happy Friday everyone! I want to thank http://thecatonmyhead.com/ for nominating 15andmeowing for “One Lovely Blog Award” .The rules say we need to tell you 7 things about us and nominate 7 blogs so here goes:
1. 3 of our kitties just joined The Tabby Cat Club
2. Sammy wants to join Cat Scouts, but I won’t let him
3.Prancie knocks the phone on the floor if we don’t get up when she wants us to.
4. I love it when Sammy sleeps on my head and makes a nest with my hair.
5. My hubby and I sing goodnight songs to the kitties.
6. Snowball runs away from me unless I have food to offer her.
7. Out of 15 cats, we have only 2 blue eyes and they are not on the same cat.
Now here are my 7 choices, I apologize if you already got the award and I missed it.
1. http://dezizworld.wordpress.com/ 2.http://sweetpurrfections.blogspot.com/
3. http://nels-ed-nitro-xing.blogspot.com/ ( Meowers from Missouri)
5. http://katieisabella.blogspot.com/ 6. http://www.island-cats.com/
Now to the book reviews: Lucy loved Evil Cat, a bunch of cartoons about an evil cat torturing humans and dogs.
I enjoyed The Cat Who Came Back for Christmas. It was more than just a story about a cat, it was also about the autistic child. I really had no idea how hard it was to raise a child with autism. Many times I have been out shopping or out to eat and get annoyed when a child starts acting up. I always have bad thought about what awful parents the child has-thankfully, I have never said anything to them. The next time that happens, I will have more compassion like Ben, the cat who befriends the boy. Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Who-Came-Back-Christmas-ebook/dp/B0095ZMF4K/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1411511066&sr=1-1&keywords=the+cat+who+came+back+for+christmas .Have a great day everyone!
PS: We are blog hopping with Rascal and Rocco- thanks for hosting it: