Today is day 2 of our 3 day costume trivia contest. Whoever gets the most correct over 3 days will win a prize ( in the even of a tie, there will be a drawing). All the costumes represent a movie, the year it was released is in parentheses. Contest ends Tuesday at 9PM EST, winner will be announced on Halloween.
I used ribbet to make my art, Joanie is enjoying a sun beam with Gremmie ( she gave him some shades because as you know, gremlins don’t like bright light).
Did anyone notice Gremmie was wielding a potato peeler on Thursday?
Here are my thankfuls-
The big snowstorm missed us, we only got a dusting.
Pinterest– great for finding recipes, crochet ideas and toddler crafts to name just a few of my boards.
The Great One is a fun age, we made Easter cards and she did such a good job with the ink pad and paint. I took photos, but they are on my mom’s phone at the moment.
No vet trips this week.
I read in Catster that Matilda the cat at the Algonquin passed away in October. That made me sad, but I am thankful that I got to meet her when we stayed there in 2015.
I took this photo, I even brought her one of my crocheted toys.
6. My Sammy was in the latest episode of The Codmother-click here.
7. Cheap cabbage -I made a big casserole of golompki ( stuffed cabbage)
8. Went shopping and to lunch with my mom.
9. My dvd set of the tv show Homefront, I am enjoying binge watching it. I loved it when it ran in 1991-1992. It was never sold on dvd, but a few years ago I found this on Amazon. I didn’t realize it when I ordered it that someone had copied it from the tv so it isn’t the best quality, but it is better than nothing. It is funny at the end of each show the voice over says what is going to be on Dateline that night- even back then people were complaining about the president.
10. Reese’s pieces, I gave up chocolate for Lent so they have been my sweet of choice. I know I should have given up all sweets, but I didn’t.
Don’t forget the #SciFIPawty is all day from 11 AM -11PM with Stunning Keisha as dj at 9 PM.
We are thankful that Tallulah and Emmy are both feeling better. I already notice Emmy doing more of her night “hunting” and leaving me toys.I think that means her medicine is making her feel better.
And Mrs. Potato Head is glad she was able to outrun Gremmie. I don’t think she will be gremlin sitting anytime soon.
My Sammy thought he would try a poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, we had to write one based on this photo:
Cat Scouts is a lot of fun
We go hiking in the sun
We search for a perfect spot
you need to know how to tie a knot
It is good to be near water
we may even see an otter
Time to set up the tent
this will be quite the event.
And here are the Friendly Fill-ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two. Please say a prayer for her cat, Chloe Jo who is battling lymphoma.
1. I am the _________________ in my family.
2. I have __________________ sibling(s).
3. I am looking forward to this Spring.