Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is ________________________.
2. I hope to purchase ________________ this year.
3. When the days are warm, I _________.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, _________.
1. An Easter memory that I have is the priest coming to my grandparents’ house to bless the Easter food when I was very young. Now we have to bring the food to the church hall to get it blessed which we do every year. It is a beautiful tradition.
2. I hope to purchase a sleepypod this year to use for bringing my cats to the vet.
3.When the days are warm, I open the windows to let in some fresh air and give the kitties window whiffies.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, he would think another Easter Bunny had already been here. I am stockpiled for Easter with bags of Dove chocolate and white chocolate m&m’s.
We want to wish all our Jewish friends a Happy Passover. Here are some Passover photos of Angel Phoebe
The A-Z Blogging Challenge
, we are up to the letter Q. Q is for questions. Always question why the vet is recommending vaccines and treatments. For example, a cat doesn’t need a FELV vaccine if he/she is indoor only and doesn’t live with a FELV positive cat. Some places just want to make money.
And don’t forget to get your free Kindle version of I Am Not a Skunk, it is free until Saturday. click here
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...