Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and The Pet Parade.
Here is our Christmas card. I will be mailing them out to everyone on the exchange list that Claire of Swiss Cats was so kind to put together. Please feel free to have a copy.
Thank you to all who have already sent us cards by email and snail mail. I will be displying them on Christmas Eve on the blog.
I usually get a photo of everyone, but each one ends up so small that I just chose a few this year.
Be sure to visit tomorrow, we will have part 2 of our Selfie Sunday Letters to Santa.
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful.
Our art today is our Christmas card with all 12 of the kitties. Please feel free to take the card. I plan to email it and also mail them to those that signed up for the exchange. If you need cards, I highly recommend groupon. I got mine made at Staples for only $8 for a set of 25 purchased through groupon. ( I am not being compensated, I just like to share bargains).
Here are my thankfuls-
- Thankful to live in an area where we get a lot of snow and cold weather- even though the snow is messing up my plans to go to Emily Dickinson’s birthday party at her museum.
- Emmy continues to sit on my lap, when Joanie isn’t hogging it.
- For my ornament/decoration collection that I have acquired over my lifetime ( I will be showing some next Saturday).
- Coffee with a friend.
- Shopping with my mom.
- A hubby that puts the outside lights on the house and in the yard.
- Being able to give my great-niece a cookie and then getting to leave- I must admit I thought it was funny to see her jumping up and down on the couch ( a sugar high) when I was leaving.
- Groupon ( see above).
- A package from a dear friend that arrived this week.
- Coffee- the best beverage 🙂
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Prancie’s Grumpy Giveaway!
Hi everyone! Here is our Christmas card to all of you. I have mailed them to anyone that signed up for the exchange and I still have to email it to everyone, but it is here for the taking. I made a mistake when I made it, can anyone find the mistake?