Hi everyone! Today is a special day in the blogging world. Mimi Lenox started Blog4Peace back in 2006 and it continues to grow. Every year we are asked to create a peace globe from the template offered or one you design yourself. This year’s theme is Climate Change.
I used a photo of Sammy to remind everyone to keep the heat down and put on a sweater instead.
To learn more about this and see more peace globes click here.
And being that Sammy is most awww..worthy, we are joining Comedy Plus’ Awww..Mondays hop too.
Hi everyone! We are participating in the Blog4Peace again this year. Instead of making a new globe, I have decided to use last year’s with Phoebe and Brody. Now if I could only get Sammy and Brody to be able to sit that close.
We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful.
Here are my ten thankfuls:
- Baseball season is over- I have nothing against the sport except that it is on almost EVERY day. And those men spit way too much.
- The Orville already got renewed for season 2. If you haven’t seen it yet, it is on Fox Thursday night, sort of like the original Star Trek.
- I found a great website with all kinds of free printables to help organize everything- from cleaning schedules, party planning, gift shopping, etc. It is called Iheartorganizing.
- Emmy sat near me and let me pet her.
- I got to see the great one in her Halloween costume, she had quite a few relatives that came to see her. I am glad she is so loved, if all kids were that loved, we would have a world of peace.
- I am going to the great one’s 2nd birthday party today- the theme is Teletubbies 🙂
- My toe is officially fine and I don’t have to go back to the podiatrist. I had a procedure done a month ago that makes that side of the nail never grow back- and it worked.
- Prancie continues to do well ( this should be #1, but I am too lazy to switch it). Thank you all for the purrs and prayers.
- I have a new Nic Cage movie to watch tonight.
- Chewy sent us a Halloween gift.. I am a ChewyInfluencer and it is so nice to be appreciated. I worked for the local school system for 13 years and was never shown appreciation.
Look at all these cool spiders!
Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins, I can’t believe it has already been 26 weeks. It is a pleasure getting to know everyone better. Make sure you add your link at McGuffy’s Reader.
2. I need to ___________________________, but I keep procrastinating.
3. A friend is .
4. I try to .
1. Peace IS POSSIBLE IF EVERYONE ACCEPTS ONE ANOTHER FOR WHO THEY ARE.
2. I need to START CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, but I keep procrastinating. ( I am usually at least half done by now and I haven’t even started yet this year).
3. A friend is SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU DESPITE YOUR FLAWS ( we all have some).
4. I ALWAYS try to HELP CATS IN ANY WAY I CAN ( I wish I could donate more financially, but I keep crocheting toys and I TNR when I know of some in need).
Here is our peace globe, if Brody and Phoebe can make it work then anyone can. Wouldn’t the world be a better place if everyone was nice to one another? We may not be able to achieve world peace, but we can at least do our part and treat everyone well. I realize I am preaching to the choir though because I know anyone that loves cats is already a good person. Please check out the other participants at Blog4Peace.